A multi-purpose rash cream made with nature's anti-biotic and healing ingredients.
Aleva Naturals™ Calendula+ Nature's Skin Remedy Cream is a unique, non-greasy formulation with pure Calendula, Organic Aloe Vera & Shea Butter that is an effective aid for skin rashes, scrapes, sun burns, eczema & minor skin irritations. Gentle on baby's face, body & diaper area.
Directions: apply to affected area 2-3 times a day.
Aleva Naturals™ Calendula+ Nature's Skin Remedy is all natural, just like your baby. It's free from harsh chemicals and animal by-products such as perfumes, parabens, lanolin and many others. Its natural, plant-based ingredients include:
- Natural Jojoba oil - is non greasy and helps to nourish the skin and prevent dryness.
- Natural Calendula Flower Extract - Calendula extracts have anti-viral, anti inflammatory properties. Calendula used topically to reducing inflammation, controlling bleeding and soothing irritated tissue. Calendula is also known as pot marigolds.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera - Has marvellous skin healing benefits and is soothing for dry damaged skin. Relieves inflammation, redness, soothes itching and provides softness and shin.
- Natural Chamomile Oil - is beneficial for dry skin, especially where there is redness or sensitivity. It is an anti-allergenic agent that is useful to soothe and prevent skin eruptions.
- Certified Organic Olive Oil - is an excellent moisturizer for soothing parched skin.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - has soothing, healing properties and is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E
- Natural Juniper Berry Extracts - is an anti-inflammatory agent, known to treat skin inflammations such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Its antiseptic activities help in treating wounds.
- Vitamin E - Hinders the oxidizing process in the skin and promotes soft and supple skin. As an antioxidant it defends the skin and promotes healing. Vitamin E oil is an emollient and helps make skin feel softer and smoother, reduces cracking and irritation.
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Safety Tips: For external use only. Avoid Contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.