The Aprica Mode Future stroller is designed for people who look ahead.
This lightweight, deluxe convenience stroller has been engineered with the use of medical science.
The Mode Future is the world's first stroller equipped with a ventilation system.
- Stands when folded
- Ergonomically designed handle
- 3 layered G-impact Cushion
- Full Bonnet Style Hood with Extra Shield on Hood to protect baby from the sun
- Solid double padded seat base
- One touch belt reclining to any position to 140 degree
- Extra shield on the hood to protect baby from the sun
- Hourglass shape seat
- Full range, weather protection hood
- Removable large basket
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- One touch, removable front guard
- Washable, replaceable seat cover
- Padding with built-in ventilation system to maintain a safe and comfortable body temperature for the baby
- Designed in Italy
- Weight : 10.6
- Open Dimension : 20.1" x 29.3" ~ 30.5" x 36.6" x 38.2"
- Folded Dimension : 15.6" x 14.6" ~ 15.4" x 35.4" ~ 37.2"