Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm 1 oz
Your new angel's skin - is anything softer? Is anything sweeter? Hey! What's that crud, that yeasty rash, and those scrapes? Being a baby is a hard business, from diaper rash to tiny fingernail scratches to cradle cap, and more as they begin to explore.
Angel Baby Bottom Balm is a safe, effective, herbal diaper cream that safely battles existing diaper rash and protects against flare ups. Certified by Oregon Tilth, it's the only ointment made with Earth Mama's proprietary blend of naturally antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs, Shea butter and pure essential oils, soothing to thrush, itchy bug bites, scrapes, chicken pox, minor rashes, and burns. From diaper bag to your family's first aid kit, Angel Baby Bottom Balm is a one-jar wonder.
- Earth Mama's #1 best selling salve
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Toxin free, rated 1 for toxins on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- Clinically tested, allergy tested
- Safe for cloth diapers
- Lanolin free, vegan, zinc free
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too!
Why are there little white specks in Angel Baby Bottom Balm?
No worries, mama, those pearl-like bits are just natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
Is it safe for cloth diapers?
Yes! Use a light coating after each diaper change and after bathing.
Help! My baby ate some Angel Baby Bottom Balm!
We receive the "My baby ate some Angel Baby Bottom Balm" call from mamas so often it has its own code: Balm911. And we always say the same thing, "We’re not worried."
What else do mamas use it for?
- itchy rashes, fungal rashes
- cuts, scrapes
- new tattoos, piercings
- chafing, chap, cracked skin
- cradle cap
- minor burns
- thrush (gently wipe off nipples before breastfeeding)