ThinkSport Safe Sunscreen for Kids - 3 oz
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a â€œ1â€ rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation â€“ Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Menâ€™s Health (top pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Menâ€™s Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump, Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News, Triathlete, and 100s of online review sites. Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco - Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA. And many others.
- New 3 oz tube