Clek 2016 Foonf Convertible Car Seat - Ink
Best-In-Class Safety Features
EXTENDED REAR-FACING USE WITH ALL-AROUND PROTECTION
Extended Rear-Facing Installation
Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
Advanced Side Impact Protection
Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision. Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
Foonf is crash tested to NCAP, which simulates forces experienced in extreme collisions.
In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation
Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest Forward-Facing installation in its class, Foonf's Rigid-LATCH system makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
Vehicle-friendly Rear-Facing Design
Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions. Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease.
Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
Foonf boasts a narrow width - under 17 in. at its widest point and 13 in. at the base - making 3-across seating possible.
GREENGUARD Select Certified
CryptonÃ‚Â® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
Infant insert designed to accommodate a child in rear-facing and weighing between 5-22 lb in a Clek Foonf and Fllo convertible seat.
Approved for use in Aircraft
- Rear-Facing: Height: 25-43 in., Weight: 14-50 lb, Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy you can accommodate a child that is 5 lb and 19 in. (sold separately)
- Forward-Facing: Height: 30-49 in., Weight: 20-65 lb, Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended*
(1 year minimum)
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5-26 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 8-17 in.
- Width: 13-16.9 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 33 in.
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 25.5-28.5 in.
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 28-32.5 in.
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing: 33 lb
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing: 38 lb