Weighing only 100 grams, our world first, patented design is light and compact, but sturdy. Designed in Australia, Em's 4 Bubs use an interchangable headband to hold the earmuffs in place, which helps disperse pressure more evenly around the skull of your baby. With a 22dB noise reduction rating, Em's 4 Bubs are the world's smallest hearing protection earmuffs, designed just for infants.
Like Em's 4 Kids earmuffs, they can be used in a wide variety of settings - from concerts and car races to sporting events and shopping centres. Use them to protect your child's hearing or to help settle them when disturbed by a noisy environment.
Em's 4 Bubs are the first earmuffs in the world that have been designed just for babies. With a cutting edge design and a great look, it's now possible to protect even the littlest ears.
- Em's 4 Bubs use an adjustable headband to hold the earmuffs in place, preventing excessive pressure being placed on the side of your baby's head, like traditional earmuffs.
- Recommended for newborn to 18 month old babies
- All headbands are interchangeable
- Color : Snow White
- Mean Attenuation at 500Hz : 26dB
- Mean Attentuation at 1000Hz : 30dB
- NRR : 22dB
This is the earmuffs only. You must purchase a headband separately.