Style meets goodness with this uniquely designed carrier featuring the Umba print by Ergobaby Guest Designer Christy Turlington Burns. Created to benefit Every Mother Counts, Christy's non-profit dedicated to maternal health worldwide, this bold pattern originates from a small businesswoman and mother in Togo using wooden blocks to create the perfectly "imperfect" blue and brown print. Sold in solid brown as seen here, the pattern adds color and personality to this one-of-a-kind carrier.
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- 1 inch high density foam padded shoulder straps
- 1/4 inch high density EVA foam padded waist belt
- "Umba" print adjustable hood with embroidered "my mom counts" on the underside
- Small stuffed pouch, doubles as storage pocket
- Machine washable
- From newborn to toddler (7*-45 lb/3.2*-20 kg)