I want to ride.
The new Stokke Xplory Rider allows an older child to join in the ride with his younger sibling. After riding high above the crowd in their Xplory stroller children are reluctant to give up the experience. Now, they no longer have to. They can ride along in style with the new Stokke Xplory Rider. The Xplory Rider is easy to install and attach to the chassis using powerful magnets. The Rider can easily be folded and remains attached when you fold the Xplory . The Xplory Rider adds years to the Stokke Xplory stroller's usability. With the Xplory Rider, your children can always be close to you and enjoy exploring the world together.
Stokke Xplory Rider is intended for use with only one child at a time and is suitable from approx. two years of age. Maximum weight limit is 20 kg (44 lbs).
Please note that the Stokke Xplory Rider can be attached to all new Stokke Xplory chassis from serial number 113464 on. An upgrade of previous models is not possible.
- Allows your child to continue sharing the ride on the Stokke Xplory stroller with his younger sibling.
- Easily attached to the Stokke Xplory chassis by strong magnets.
- Remain attached when fold the Stokke Xplory stroller.
- Designed to be used for a child from approx. 2 years old up to weight limit of 44 lbs.
- All parts and packaging of Stokke Xplory Rider are made of recyclable raw materials.
- Made in Europe.
- Compatible with Stokke Xplory chassis from serial number 113464 on.
Package dimension: 16.5" x 17" x 2.5"
Use warm water with a soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive cleanser.
(Recommended putting these texts in separate section from the product description and features)
- Keep the instructions for future reference. Read these instructions carefully before assembling and/or using the Stokke Xplory Rider. Your child's safety may be affected if you do not follow these instructions.
- Intended for use with only one child at a time.
- Suitable from approximately 2 years of age and with a maximum weight of 20 kg (44 lbs).
- Always make sure to adjust the stroller handle height below your child's head area when he/she is using the Stokke Xplory Rider.
- Always keep your hands on the stroller handles when your child is standing on the Stokke Xplory Rider.
- Never leave your child unattended while he/she is standing on the Stokke Xplory Rider.
- Make sure your child is always standing with both feet on the anti-slip rear portion of the Stokke Xplory Rider.
- Always ensure the Stokke Xplory Rider is properly attached to the stroller before use.
- Do not use if any part is broken, torn or missing.
- Never let children play with the Stokke Xplory Rider or the Stokke Xplory stroller.
- Never let a child operate the Stokke Xplory stroller.
- Never use the Stokke Xplory Rider while using the Stokke Xplory Cup Holder.
- Adults must never use or step on the Stokke Xplory Rider.
- Exert extra caution when the Stokke Xplory is being used.