- Made with 100% natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis.
- No BPA, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring.
- Uniquely hygienic, one-piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- Made in Italy - by a family business manufacturing rubber baby products for 3 generations.
- Allergen-free. (The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is completely eliminated during production.)
- Larger shield touches the nose, comforting baby and more closely simulating breastfeeding.
- Softer than silicone - unlike conventional pacifiers, won't leave marks on baby's face.
- Just like toothbrushes, pacifiers should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Conforms to pacifier-safety requirements as determined by European standard EN 1400 and CPSIA.