The new Stokke® Xplory® chassis provides improved features over its predecessor; it features an even easier folding mechanism and the front wheels are now lockable by a conveniently positioned , foot-operated trigger. The shopping bag now fastens directly to the foot board with clips, avoiding the strap obstructing the folding process. In addition the cup holder attachment is now integrated into the stroller handle.
The unique high seating of the Stokke® Xplory® stroller elevates your child to not only increase contact with you, but to see and share your perspective rather than what is happening around your feet.
The Stokke® Xplory® allows you to adjust your child's seating in two directions to further enhance their experience. Facing you for closeness, bonding and interaction, and forward facing for an exciting new view of their surroundings. The adjustable footrest can be adjusted with one hand and makes it comfortable for your child to sit in the stroller, regardless of age and whether they want to sleep, relax, or be active.
In crowded or narrow spaces you will find the Stokke® Xplory® extremely easy to manoeuvre due to its lightweight design and rotating front wheels. The unique two-wheel functionality of Stokke® Xplory® makes getting on and off public transport easy, and up or down stairs even easier.
- Water proof hood with net fabric provides shelter for your child.
- Shopping bag gives spacious carriage for your shopping, extra clothes, or toys.
- Adjustable seating height elevates your child to not only increase close contact with you, but to see and share your perspective rather than that which is happening around your feet.
- Multi-functional seat - the Stokke® Xplory® seat can be height adjusted and rotated to a forward facing position. Enables your child to join you around any table to eat, play and socialise without the need for a highchair.
- Reversible Seat Unit lets your child face you or your surroundings.
- Adjustable safety harness - for added safety the Stokke® Xplory® is fitted with an adjustable five-point harness.
- One handed adjustable footrest makes it possible for your child to rest their legs, as well as adjust their seating position.
- Removable safety bar enables your child to relax and rest their hands upon the safety bar during journeys, whilst providing you with added peace of mind and safety assurance.
- Pocket on the back of the seat can be used to store of keys, mobile phone etc. and can be used to place the seat horizontally on a flat surface.
- Easy to remove fabrics are fully machine washable at 40° Celsius.
- Includes raincover