Baby Teether - The Honest Co.
- Specially designed soft surface textures help soothe inflammation & teething irritation
- Silicone is perfect for Strong & elastictugging & chewing
- Chill or freeze for added relief!
- One-piece design minimizes bacteria & makes it super easy to clean
- Easily cleaned in the dishwasher or sterilized in boiling water (see below for more details)
- Fast Fact: Silicon is a natural element (& the second most common element in the Earth’s crust). It’s used to make glass & medical grade silicone (like our teether) because it's non-toxic, durable & biocompatible (works well with the human body).
- Exceeds all safety standards of FDA, LFGB & CPSIA
- Naturally Derived • Non-Toxic • Easy Grip • Ultra Durable • Dishwasher Safe
- Free of BPA, phthalates, rubber, latex, heavy metals, PVC, flavors & most common allergens
- For ages 0+
There are many ways to wash and care for the Honest Baby Teether. It can be placed in the dishwasher (which will clean and disinfect), or you can hand wash with Honest Dish Soap and warm water. Let air dry or dry with a lint free towel.
For quick & easy sterilizing, place the teether in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Be sure to use long tongs to place and remove the teether from the water – it will be hot! Let cool after boiling, then it’s good to go for another round of teething, chewing joy.
Designed in California.
Responsibly made in China.