With a long and storied existence going back to 1873, Tsukihoshi is the largest manufacturer and distributor of children's footwear in Japan.
Tsukihoshi has been collaborating with orthopedic specialists since 1985, perfecting a line of children's shoes that focuses on the health, protection and comfort of children's feet.
Now, Tsukihoshi's line of fashionably-functional footwear has reached America.
Every Tsukihoshi style is machine washable, anti-bacterial, ultra-lightweight and is designed to not only support but to promote proper foot development. These attributes, along with the brand's terrific styling, make Tsukihoshi stand-out as a truly unique brand in children's athletics.
- Size : 8-12
- PTPA approved
- Machine washable synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper
- Anti-bacterial, removable insole is Green Tea Infused
- Extra toe Room for proper splaying
- Orthopedic and comfort function
- Firm HeelCounters
- Easy On/Off closures
- Flex Grooves for proper flexing
- Tsukihoshi has been producing shoes since 1873 and has been working with
orthopedic doctors for over 25 years