Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and improves elasticity and skin tone. Aleva Naturals™ Stretch Mark Cream
is specially formulated with Organic Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Natural Soy Protein, Wheat Protein and Pumpkin Seeds extracts that helps to improve elasticity and skin tone. This unique blend is specially formulated for all sensitive areas including breasts, hips, abdomen and upper thighs Directions:
apply 2-3 times a day or as required to clean and dry skin. For optimum results, start application from the first trimester of pregnancy. Aleva Naturals™ Stretch Mark Cream
is free of animal by-products, perfume and potential carcinogens like paraben preservatives. Its natural, plant-based ingredients include:
- Certified Organic Olive Oil - is an excellent moisturizer for soothing parched skin
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - has soothing, healing properties and is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E
- Natural Pumpkin Seed Extracts - its high molecular protein protects and repairs elastic and collagen tissues. It is clinically proven to prevent and attenuate stretch marks. Skin tone is improved up to 25% in 42 days
- Sweet Almond Oil - is rich in protein and has an emollient and nourishing properties that helps to improve elasticity of the skin. It is also a good source of Vitamin D
- Natural Soy and Wheat Protein - Soy protein is an antioxidant that also provides miniaturization and barrier protection to the skin. It helps to improve the texture and tome of the skin, whereas Wheat Protein is a Moisture-balancing protein which helps to firm, lift and nourish skin.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E - Vitamin A helps repair damaged skin and improve skin tone. Vitamin E hinders the oxidizing process in the skin and promotes soft and supple skin. As an antioxidant it defends the skin and promotes healing. Vitamin E oil is an emollient that helps make the skin feel softer and smoother, reduces cracking and irritation.
: Store at room temperature. Safety Tip
: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.