BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Miracle is designed to fit your newborn perfectly from day one, without the need for an extra insert, inset or pillow. You carry your newborn close to your heart - high up on your chest and facing you - providing that essential closeness while at the same time allowing you supervision of baby's breathing. The baby carrier is developed in cooperation with pediatricians and is anatomically adjustable to fit your growing child. This means that baby's head, neck and back are properly supported at the same time as baby's legs and hips are kept in the correct position - right from day one.
- Ergonomic waist belt and flexible carrying provide superior comfort
The entirely new and unique design with a generously padded adjustable waist belt, comfortable back support and wide shoulder straps allow flexible carrying in a variety of ways. Easy adjustments, made from the front, transfer baby's weight between your waist, hips and shoulders as needed. The baby carrier is easily adjusted for that perfect fit.
- The ergonomic waist belt can easily be adjusted to vary pressure points.
- Adjustable back support provides comfortable stability for the lumbar region. Wide shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Safe and simple to use with all adjustments made from the front.
- The head support plays a vital role in providing support for the newborn baby's neck. It is adjustable and can be folded down once the child can hold his or her head up (around four months) and carried facing forwards.
- Carrying your child facing you, in an upright position,permits the free passage of air. Eye contact can be maintained and allows supervison of baby's breathing.
- Pure and soft organic cotton
Caring for the next generation. The organic cotton is grown and manufactured in compliance with strict environmental regulations. It is certified in accordance with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), the most widely recognized international standard for organic textile manufacturing.
Variety is the spice of life - and spares your back
The fundamental principle of ergonomics is to change positions often. Varying pressure points is the best way to optimize carrying comfort and duration. Try out different positions to find out what feels best for you and your child. Adjustments can also be carried out with the child still in the baby carrier.
- Take more weight on your shoulders
Loosen the waist belt and tighten the shoulder straps to increase the load on your shoulders. You can also vary the load on your shoulders by moving the back support up or down.
- Take more weight on your waist/hips
Loosen the shoulder straps slighty to take the load off your shoulders and transfer it to the waist belt.
- Carry your child higher up
Tighten the shoulder straps while lifting the child from underneath to move the child closer to you and higher up on your chest.
- Carry your child lower down
Loosen both the upper and lower straps. Pull the waist belt and back support down until the child is in the desired position. Tighten the straps.
- From newborn - Approx. 15 Months (3.5-12 kg / 8-26 lbs)
- Organic: 100% organically grown cotton.
- BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Miracle meets the safety requirements of ASTM F2236-10.
- Machine wash, warm (40 C). Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent.