Baby Buddy Sonic 360 Toothbrush - Pink
Growing kids will have a blast brushing their way to a happier, healthier mouth with the Baby Buddy Sonic 360 Toothbrush! Super-soft bristles and a gentle sonic vibration create fizzy water bubbles that clean your child's teeth and gums with ease.
Turn brush time into a party! Plus, the Baby Buddy Sonic 360 lights up and buzzes for two minutes so that your child knows how long to brush for a healthy smile.
Finally, a toothbrush that will leave both you and your child grinning. With the Baby Buddy Sonic 360 Toothbrush, brushing with your child has never been so much fun!
Recommended Ages: 3 - 8 years
The patented 360 toothbrush design, combined with the gentle power of sonic technology, delivers softer, more effective brushing. The circular motion of the sonic vibration generates water bubbles from the wet bristles as you brush. These bubbles gently hit and remove plaque from the tooth's surface.
- 0.06 mm micro-fine bristles remove plaque and gently massage soft gums
- 10X more bristles than typical toothbrushes
- Requires AAA battery (not included). Replace every 4-6 months.
Safe & Fun
Soft micro fine bristles protect the gum. Gently brush side ways or in a circular motion to remove plaque formed between the gums and teeth. The flashing LED light makes it fun to brush. The LED light also enables you to look into your child's mouth.
How to Use & Store
- Wet bristles and gently brush teeth, gums and tongue all at once. The Sonic 360 Toothbrush can be used without toothpaste.
- The Sonic 360 Toothbrush lights up and vibrates in 30 seconds intervals for the two full minutes of recommended brushing time.
- Rinse well to remove toothpaste residue. Store upright in well-ventilated spaces.
- This is not a toy.
- Adult assistance required to prevent choking hazard for children under 6 years old.
- Use only for brushing. Please stop using if your child has a wound or cut inside of his/her mouth.
Cleaning & Replacement
360 Sonic Toothbrush can be used twice as long as traditional toothbrushes; but for sanitary reasons, it is recommended to replace the brush head every 2 months, or when bristle rings are spread.
Do not sanitize with boiling water more than 175 F to avoid deformation.