During the first months of their life, your baby can spend hours on their back. To reduce the risk of flat head (plagiocephaly) from forming, use a Lovenest pillow under baby’s head on an activity mat, in their cot, pram or even a baby bouncer. Unique to the Lovenest Natural Care which is made in Portugal, it is specifically designed for newborn babies with a weak immune system.
The copper thread, which is woven into the organic cotton mesh, eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, reduces odours, and protects the skin from infections. This exclusive patented technology is 100% natural and involves no chemical treatments at all. The Lovenest Natural Care is machine-washable at 30°C without damaging the anti-bacterial properties of the copper thread. Use the Lovenest Natural Care straight from birth and up to 3 -4 months old or until baby is able to roll over unaided.
• Lovenest is patented and tested in accordance with the safest baby equipment standards by recognised independent laboratories
• Medically Approved: Co-created with Doctor Maidenberg, a French Paediatrician.
• Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly): Angle of incline and shape ensure an even distribution of pressure across the back of baby’s head when laid down.
• Oeko-Tex® certified
• Micro-perforated foam to ensure good ventilation
• Soft, breathable, eco-friendly organic cotton mesh
• 100% naturally anti-bacterial: Anti-bacterial copper thread is woven into the mesh
• No chemical treatment: 100% natural materials, organic and kind to sensitive newborn skin
• Exclusive ‘Coptech’ technology: eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, reduces odours, and protects the skin from infections