Olli is an award-winning belt-positioning, LATCHing backless booster. Olli boosts your child's height ensuring that the vehicle's seat belt fits them just right while an additional layer of padding eliminates numb-bum syndrome. Easily transportable from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi.
The Clek LATCH system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system.
LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for Children) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion.LATCH comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer. If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched.
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Holds kids 40-120 lbs. and 40-57"
- Height of the Rear of the Seat: 4 in.
- Height of the Front of the Seat: 5 in.
- Depth of the Seat: 13.25 in.
- Width of the Seat: 12.75 in.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
New for 2012:
- Updated armrests (there is no longer a padded insert)
- Now comes with a removable dish-washer-safe cup holder