CYBEX Aton 2 Infant Car Seat with SensorSafe - Lavastone Black
|Usage||4 to 35lbs|
|Car Seat Weight||9.5 lbs|
|MAx Height||17" to 30"|
|Included Accessories||Car Seat Base|
The CYBEX Aton 2 with SensorSafe infant car seat offers outstanding safety and convenience. This car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of harness to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver's smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of situations all through a user-friendly app.
- Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe technology provides alerts when unsafe situations arise
- Ultra-lightweight: weighs only 9.5 lbs. for easy carrying and installation
- Linear Side-impact Protection System absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision*
- Load leg base stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces by up to 50%
- XXL sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun's rays
- European belt routing provides safe installation without a car seat base
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 5 to 11 lbs.
- Padded 5-point safety harness with chest clip
- Travel system ready with CYBEX strollers using car seat adapters
- Designed and engineered in Germany*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
Available in Manhattan Gray, Lavastone Black, Pepper Black and Denim Blue
Measurements: 25“L x 17.25”W x 15.25”H
Weight: 9.5 lbs. off base
Use from 4 lbs. to 35 lbs. and 17 in. to 30 in. tall
This little seat packs a safety lunch, I’m totally happy with the latch, with the load leg of the base, the infant support providing a better angle for my daughter’s airway. This is also lightweight, and compact for the back of my smaller suv (a Hyundai Tucson). It’s compatible with the Priam adapters as well. My biggest (and maybe only) complaint is one that others seem to have as well-the sun shade/canopy. It doesn’t extend far enough to shade the baby, and you have to move the handle of the car seat to open or close it. To me the safety features and crash test results outweigh this concern, but it does leave some room for improvement.
I received the Aton 2 infant car seat and I instantly loved how light it was compared to other infant seats I have used. My baby already weighs over 20lbs so this was a huge plus! The padding is great and my baby looks really comfy in his seat! Love the features too, love how the baby can stay asleep in the seat. Installing the seat was pretty simple and easy. The only thing that I didn’t like was the canopy, you can’t have the carrying handle up and put the canopy up because the handle gets in the way!! That is my only complaint about this seat otherwise it would be a 5 star!!
Love the streamline design of they car seat and the design of the canopy. Its been very easy to use, and get my baby in and out, as well as snap into the base. The seat is very soft and comfortable, a lot better then others I have used in theist where my baby feels cramped and uncomfortable in. Sometimes my baby is pretty fussy on car rides due to the car seat being uncomfortable, but we were able to drive hours on a recent road trip and not a peep! Great design, style, fabric and overall comfortability! Really Love this car seat!
The Cybex Aton 2 carseat is a different style from what I've used in the past, but I love it! It is compact, yet versatile; lightweight, yet protective. This carseat seems to be very comfortable, and the padding amount is just right, in my opinion. The handle is very easy to adjust, which is important to me when getting my son in and out of his carseat. It is also pretty easy to install, which is always a plus with any seat. I highly recommend this carseat!
Got this a week after my son was born, he was premature so had to wait to use. Once me and my husband opened it we were amazed at all the cool features it has. We have two other kids and neither one ever had something like this. It’s beautiful, the material the gadgets. I would recommend to anyone who wants something they can trust!