Boon Flatware Transitional Toddler Utensils - Purple
LET THE SCOOPING, SHOVELING AND SLURPING BEGIN.
So your toddler wants to eat like a big kid but doesn't quite understand the concept of pokey tines that can make holes in things other than food. No problem. Our flatware works as well as the grown up version but is designed with toddlers in mind. And see the cute little handles? They're designed for that "hammer grip" kids love so much. Look out, peas and carrots. Your days are numbered.
- Three piece fork, spoon, and knife set
- Contoured handles are easy for child's grasp
- Effective fork tines without sharp edges
- Sturdy stainless steel for durability
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free
- Recommended age: 18+ months
CLEANING & CARE
Wash thoroughly before initial use and after each use. Wash each piece separately. Dishwasher-safe or hand wash in warm, soapy water. DO NOT microwave. May be boiled or sterilized.