ThinkBaby The Sippy 9 oz - Green
When we introduced Thinkbaby over 7 years ago, 95% of the baby bottles on the market were made of polycarbonate which contains BPA. Initially, we attempted to convince the major companies to move off of polycarbonate, but after being unsuccessful we launched thinkbaby and thinksport to address the concern of chemicals leaching from consumer products. We started with the baby bottle because polycarbonate was ubiquitous across the industry. As little ones systems are still in a state of development they have very little defense against foreign chemicals. While many companies have emerged to offer BPA free baby bottles, many bottles not only still contain BPA despite saying BPA free , but many companies have also landed on untested materials just because the material claims to be free of BPA. Thinkbaby utilizes the precautionary principle in the creation of all of our products. We dont jump to new materials without doing the requisite testing to ensure that we haven't landed on another BPA-like material. When we target a product segment that concerns us, we ask the question, How can we make the product line Safe. Functional. Sustainable.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone, spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months
- Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)