Clek Oobr Booster Seat - Prince
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible 'click'
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a 'Best-Bet' in 2009 and 2010 by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
Shipping Dimension: 29 x 19 x 19 inch.