ErgoBaby Bundle of Joy Four Position 360 Baby Carrier with Infant Insert - Grey
The perfect gift for new parents: our award-winning Ergobaby 4 Position 360 Baby Carrier in Black & Camel with its innovative ergonomic forward-facing position to discover the world, and the matching Easy Snug Infant Insert for a cozy transition to the world from the womb for newborns.
The new Ergobaby 4 Position 360 Bundle of Joy pairs our award-wining baby carrier with the new Easy Snug Infant Insert for a cozy transition to the world from the womb. With its wide supportive waistband and padded shoulder straps, the 360 baby carrier offers exceptional comfort for parents, while providing all the ergonomics your baby needs from birth and on with its supportive Infant Insert (7-12 lbs.) that mimics the soothing feeling of the womb and its adjustable bucket seat for a spread-squat "M-shape" seated position in all 4 carry positions, including forward-facing.
Four Ergonomic Positions
For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
Maximum Comfort for Parent
Our new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight.
Comfort and Proper Ergonomics for Baby
With our unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
Baby Weight Range
7-45 lbs; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert.
- 4 ergonomic carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back
- Supports infants from 7*-45 lbs. (*with included Easy Snug Infant Insert 7-12 lbs.) and 12-45 lbs. with carrier only
- Nest-like comfort for a newborn, as the supportive Infant Insert mimics the snug soothing feeling of the womb for a cozy transition to the outside world
- Ergonomic for baby with "M shape" seated position in all carry positions up to toddler, with unique bucket seat adjustable for forward-facing
- Extra-wide adjustable velcro waistband (26 - 52 in / 66-132 cm) for lower back support, can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially in the event of a C-section
- Adjustable generously padded shoulder straps (28 3/4 - 46 3/4 in / 73-124 cm)
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy
- Can breastfeed in carrier Intuitive, ready-to-use from birth with baby, just attach and go
- Acknowledged as hip healthy products by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- 100% Premium Cotton
- Machine washable