Style meets goodness with this uniquely designed carrier featuring the Umba print by Ergobaby Guest Designer Christy Turlington Burns. Created to benefit Every Mother Counts, Christy's non-profit dedicated to maternal health worldwide, this bold pattern originates from a small businesswoman and mother in Togo using wooden blocks to create the perfectly "imperfect" blue and brown print. With orange accents and leather waist band, you can be sure of two things; you'll get a lot of compliments on your baby carrier, and you'll be supporting mothers and children around the world with your purchase.
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- 1 inch high density foam padded shoulder straps
- 1/4 inch high density EVA foam padded waist belt
- Adjustable hood with embrodered "my mom counts" on the underside
- Small stuffed pouch, doubles as storage pocket
- Leather waistbelt trim
- From newborn to toddler (7*-45 lb/3.2*-20 kg)