Runner Jogging Stroller (Chassis Only) - Bugaboo
Why buy two completely different strollers just because you enjoy running? The Bugaboo Runner is a separate chassis designed purely for running that works with every current Bugaboo model you buy or already own. Designed specifically for active parents who don't want to compromise, the Bugaboo Runner is a chassis created purely for running. Convert your existing Bugaboo stroller to a runner by purchasing the Runner frame OR purchase the NEW Bugaboo Runner as a complete jogging stroller with its own separate seat.
- Unique to the Bugaboo Runner is the option to jog with your child (9 months and older) facing you or looking out at the world.
- Compatible with the Bugaboo Bee*/Bugaboo Bee3, Bugaboo Cameleon3, Bugaboo Buffalo and Bugaboo Donkey.
- Bugaboo Runner features large wheels with air-filled tires and a unique suspension system built into the chassis that absorbs any bumps along the way.
- The Bugaboo Runner's three-wheel base provides a stable ride and its front wheel is fixed for utmost performance, delivering the smoothest, straightest run possible.
- Its adjustable handlebar ensures a comfortable, ergonomic running position.
- With just a squeeze of either hand anywhere on the handlebar, you can engage the brakes to control your speed, allowing you to slow down or stop with minimal effort.
- The Bugaboo Runner quickly unfolds and collapses to its compact form, making it perfect for storing at home or taking along in your car.
- Stroller weight: 27.9 lbs
- Age/Weight Capacity: 9 months to 37.5 lbs
- Folded Dimensions (in): 46 L x 28 W x 18 H
- Open Width: 28"