The HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries, recommended by safety organizations and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance Features
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of overheating.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Used by hundreds of hospital nurseries as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like FirstCandle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
- 100% Cotton :
Our 100% cotton is great for use in warmer temperatures. Machine wash with like colors.
This product conforms to the Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles under the Flammable Fabrics Act.