Baby Moon Pod - Midnight Clover
The Baby Moon Pillow is designed for multiple uses. Its unique functionality allows it to be used as a head support or neck support by attaching or detaching the two arms.
The two arms can be attached to make a head support by overlapping the ends of the right arm (Velcro arm) and the left arm. The Velcro under the right arm sticks to the white portion on the upper side of the left arm to create a secure attachment which prevents the head from falling through the opening. The circular opening of the pillow cradles the back of the head while providing comfortable placement and optimal positioning. The length of the white portion allows the pillow to be adjusted to various sizes.
*It should not be used as a head support or pillow to sleep on for any infant over six months of age or for any infant that can roll over from back to front, as this may cause a suffocation hazard.
Once the two arms are detached, the Velcro should be covered with the Peak-a-Boo cover located on the upper side of the right arm. The Peak-a-Boo cover is the self-fabric flap which should be turned inside out to hide the Velcro in order to avoid irritation to the skin.
SPECIFICATIONS & SAFETY
- Made in USA
- Machine washable
- Dimension: 8 x 8 x 3 inch.
- Not recommended for use in crib and bed
- Do not leave baby unattended
- Do not allow baby to fall asleep using the pillow
- Do not allow baby to lie face down using the pillow
- Do not use Velcro attachment when pillow is placed around baby's neck
- Pillow is not flame retardant, keep away from open flame