Research has shown that Thudguard® is most beneficial when an infant is still less than sure footed and used a few times per day, in short intervals in a controlled and vigilant environment. These training milestones will help to safely aid in the development of your toddlers gross motor skills by protecting our precious loved ones little brains from everyday thuds and bumps.
After confidence has steadily been improved in small amounts when indoors, this unique head cushion can then be reduced to using outdoors and may help by offering extra head protection at play parks or any other,"less than child friendly surroundings".
- ½ inch thick impact tested protective foam hat is designed to help absorb and reduce the impact of falls from a child's own height and may lessen the chance of head injury when infants are learning to walk.
- Comfortable (stretchy), circumference band allows for growth and ventilation.
Adjustable soft (stretchy), elastic chinstrap.
- Ultra lightweight materials avoid pressure on developing neck muscles.
- Thudguard® is endorsed and supported by experts worldwide.
- Help to promote early cycle helmet wearing habits.
Ideal head cushion - for the sitting up / crawling / pulling up against furniture / first steps / walking and playing outdoor stages. Also protect those little noggins against icy slips and tumbles in the snow.
Thudguard® now has extra added ventilation!