Nuna CUDL Baby Carrier - Frost
Keep them close
You can’t hold your baby all the time. Even though you may want to. The Nuna CUDL baby carrier makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free.
This baby carrier from Nuna is comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric. Also features padded shoulder and waist straps for added comfort while baby wearing. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
As baby wants to explore the world, you can have them face out or switch to backpack mode for growing toddlers.
- Choose from four carry positions for optimal support as your child grows
- Can be worn as a front facing baby carrier, facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or as a back baby carrier (up to 36 months)
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies less than 4 months. No extra purchase needed
- Magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment
- Adjustable hook and loop waistband up to 57 in
- Adjustable seat to ensure comfort for baby and proper carrying position
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all over comfort while evenly distributing baby’s weight
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- All zippers are lockable and covered to ensure no contact with baby
- Mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Zip open storage pocket on waist band
- Machine washable soft goods
- Removable infant head support
- Two included removable, GOTS™ certified organic cotton bib
- Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months
- Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months
- Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months
- Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- Wash inside a mesh laundry bag.
- Wash in cold water, delicate cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric (main body)
- GOTS cotton (bib)
- Resilient plastic