|Usage||Birth - 50lbs|
|Open Dimensions||30.5-34.5" L X 20" W x 42-43.5" H|
|25.3" L x 20" W x 17.5" H|
|Included Accessories||Folding Ring Adapter, Rain Cover|
This fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system.
The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
Travel system ready with the included ring adapter that folds with the frame. And when you’re transporting just the frame with ring adapter, it’s only 14.6 lb!
Folding ring adaptor
One pull folds the adaptor and stroller frame in unison. One-hand fold means less time packing, more time relaxing. And once it’s folded, it’s hands-free—it stands on its own!
UPF 50+ canopy is water-repellent and extendable, with a ventilated peekaboo window and flip-out eyeshade.
Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen.
All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and converts to a cool mesh for summer after removing the insert.
Adjustable calf support flips up and down for customized comfort for growing legs.
No-rethread harness is five-point and adjustable as they grow.
Luxury fabrics fitting on this little powerhouse, TRIV’s fabric is lightweight and lightly textured. The Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell insert is natural, ventilated and moisture-wicking, providing a soft, cozy environment on all your travels
RELX Base FEATURES
• 5-second steel-reinforced True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all - safe
• Four bubble-free recline positions deliver on-the-go recline
• Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
• Easy vehicle seat belt install - Open belt path with lock off secures lap and shoulder belt
• Integrated anti-rebound panel provides an additional layer of rear-facing safety
• Four-position rigid latch adjusts to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
• Multi-position steel stability leg reduces forward rotation - and telescopes for improved range of fit in more vehicles and middle seating positions
• Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
• Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle
• Indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
• Indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle
• Latch and stability leg neatly store away when not in use
*weight excludes canopy and infant inserts.