The Natural way to bottle feed - Avent nipple with petal design
Our new bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast. making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Features
- Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple - The wide breast shaped nipple promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple - Petals inside the nipple increase softness and flexibility without nipple collapse. Your baby will enjoy a more comfortable and contented feed.
- Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve - Innovative twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby's tummy.
- BPA free nipple - This nipple is made from silicone - a BPA-free material.
- Different flow rates for the most comfortable feed - Philips AVENT offers four different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. Philips AVENT offers the newborn flow nipple with 1 hole (0M+), the slow flow nipple with 2 holes (1M+), the medium flow nipple with 3 holes (3M+) and the fast flow nipple with 4 holes (6M+). All nipples are available in twin packs.
- Compatible with the Philips AVENT Natural feeding bottle - We advise to use the Natural feeding nipples with Natural bottles only.
Nipple: Silicone, BPA free
- What is included
Soft nipple: 2 pcs
Nipple design: Breast shaped nipple, Unique comfort petals
0m+: Newborn flow with 1 hole for 0-months
1m+: Slow flow with 2 holes for 1-3 months
3m+: Medium flow with 3 holes for 3-6 months
6m+: Fast flow with 4 holes for 6 months and up
- Development stages
Stages: 0-6 months
Latch on: Easy combine breast and bottle, Natural latch on
Nipple: Unique comfort petals, Extra soft and flexible teat
Anti-colic valve: Advanced anti-colic system