Woombie PaciMitts - Food Grade Silicone with Hypo Allergenic Cotton
Teaching children how to soothe themselves as infants will go a long way to maintaining a happy baby and happy parents. The PaciMitt, however, does more than just help babies to self-soothe. When the newborn has to put the pacifier in his or her mouth, it also promotes hand-eye coordination – which, in turn, helps the baby to develop essential visual processing and sensory motor skills too. PaciMitts are anti-scratch mitts with a dual purpose of offering self soothing! Our perfectly shaped pacifiers are sized for ages 0-9M, 2 pack.
- DUAL PURPOSE MITTS. These Woombie PaciMitts feature an anti-scratch mitt on one side and a soothing pacifier on the other. Now you don’t have to worry about scratches on your baby’s face, plus your little one can self-soothe at the same time.
- SOFT COMFORT. The mitt is made using a durable blend of 90% cotton and 10% elastic. Naturally soft and breathable, cotton is extremely gentle against the skin, while elastic provides a little stretch to provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- CPSC COMPLIANT. BPA- and phthalate-free, the pacifier is expertly crafted using medical-grade, FDA-approved silicone to ensure long-lasting strength and a safe experience for your precious little one.
- LEARNING SKILLS. In addition to encouraging your infant to self-soothe when they feel irritated, placing the pacifier in and out of the mouth also promotes hand-eye coordination, visual processing and sensory motor skills.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA. This 2-pack of PaciMitts is sized for ages 0-9M, making it a great accessory for any newborn. A such it will make a great gift for baby showers or when going to see the new addition in the hospital.