Nuna RELX Base For All Pipa Models
2020 Nuna RELX Base Compatible With All Pipa Models
Your life now is focused on firsts—first words, first steps. Our innovative RELX base is one of the first to feature an adjustable stability leg to fit in center seating positions and a wider range of vehicles. It also features a steel-reinforced rigid latch adjusting across four positions for a better fit against your vehicle seat.
Colored indicators take the guesswork out of installation, and the bubble-free, numbered, on-the-go recline means you can change positions as your baby grows without having to uninstall the base. The lockoff with easy-access belt path makes it simple to install with the vehicle belt. The smooth platform won’t take a toll on your vehicle seats, and the low profile allows for easier loading of any Nuna PIPA series infant car seat.
Problems solved—all of them. What else is left? Ah, yes. Relax.
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
- steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90% (when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg)