American Red Cross Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer
The American Red Cross Infrared Forehead Thermometer lets you take baby’s temperature in a gentle way that won’t disturb them. This no-touch method of temperature taking lets you take a sleepy baby’s temperature while they stay comfortable in the crib. The infrared technology provides an instant reading which is displayed on the large, easy-view screen. If a fever is detected, the silent red-light alert won’t startle a drowsy child. There’s even a mode for checking bath water and formula temperatures so that you can be sure they’re at the right temperature.
One Touch Thermometer Features:
- Instant readings: just position the thermometer and click the button; the infrared technology immediately displays the temperature on the large, easy-view screen.
- Smart thermometer: this no-touch thermometer won’t disturb baby and has a silent, red light alert to let you know right away if a fever is detected.
- Multi-functional thermometer: this versatile thermometer features a mode for checking bath water and formula temperatures.
- Fever tracker: the thermometer stores the last 30 readings, letting you easily keep track of your baby’s temperature trends.
- Batteries included: thermometer requires two aaa batteries which are included in the package.