Kidsland hopes you will be delighted with your purchase(s). However, in the event you are unsatisfied, all returns can be made via mail or in our stores. Please contact us (213-487-9090 or email@example.com) to receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION number. Kidsland will cover the cost of return shipping for defective items, and will refund 100% of the purchase price. You will be responsible for shipping costs (each way) on unwanted items.
Most unwanted, non-sale items can be returned within 60 days for a refund of the purchase price provided that ALL the following conditions are met:
- It is returned with all original documentation and packaging
- Manufacturer tags are intact
- It is in unused, resalable condition
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to the following returns:
- Returns that do not meet the conditions stated above
- An RA number is not included
- Return exceeds the 60 day return guideline
Items that are returned with missing pieces / parts or items that have been used will not be refunded and will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND CAN NOT BE RETURNED / EXCHANGED.
All Sale / Discounted SHOE items can only be exchanged for a different style or size within 7 days of delivery. No Refunds!
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used for the transaction. Please allow for 4-5 business days from the date the item(s) arrives to our warehouse for the refund credit to post to your credit card.
The customer is responsible for shipping the returned item unless the item is defective or damaged. Shipping charges are non-refundable except for those that have a result in an error or item arrives damaged or defective.
We will not be able to except returns for the following items;
- Feeding accessories (such as bottles, utensils, etc.)
- Breast pumps and accessories
- Cleaning supplies
- Potty Training accessories
- Opened DVD and CD packages
Defects and Damages
All damages and shortages must be claimed within 5 days upon arrival. Please contact us immediately by phone at 213-487-9090 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, the manufacturer may opt to replace a defective part rather than replacing an entire item.
Kidsland will only cover the cost of return shipping for defective items, and will refund 100% of the purchase price and original shipping cost for such returns. Please call us to receive a return label for defective or damaged items.
The following manufactures require direct contact from the customer for defective/damaged merchandise;
- Most stroller brands. Most stroller manufactures will resolve issues with customers directly regarding defective merchandise.
Please send all return items to the following address;
3807 Wilshire Blvd #100
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Please include in your return package the following;
- The invoice that was included with your order
- The item(s) you are returning
- The reason for return (can be written on the original invoice)
- The Return Authorization number provided by the Kidsland representative
Kidsland Store Return Policy
Merchandise can be returned within 14 days with receipt and in original packaging for a full refund of the purchase price. Discounted or sale items can only be exchanged within 7 days of purchase. No refunds. All merchandise must be new and unused condition with original contents and original packaging and accessories. The store is not responsible for boxes/packaging left at the store. Unused non-sale items returned after 14 days will be issued a store credit only.