Babyzen YOYO2 Stroller
- 6mos. to 48.5lbs. (from birth use Newborn Set or Bassinet)
- Product Weight:
- 13.6 lbs
- Underseat basket capacity:
- 11 lbs.
- Open Dimensions:
- 39 L x 17 W x 41 H
- Folded Dimensions:
- 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1
- Compatible car seats (using adapter):
- Cybex Aton series, Nuna PIPA series, Maxi-Cosi Mico series, Clek Liing
- What's included:
- Carrystrap, storage bag
- Optional accessories:
- Leg rest (must-have), cup holder, toddler board, travel bag, parasol
- 2 years
BABYZEN YOYO² Stroller Bundle (frame + color pack)
Designed in France, the YOYO² is one of the most lightweight and compact full-feature strollers available today. This particular version features the YOYO frame + the Colorpack used at 6 months and up.
- Dimensions: 39 x 17 x 41
- Folded dimensions: 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Suitable from: 6+ months to 40 lbs
- Recline: up to 140 degrees
- Compatible car seats: YOYO is exclusively certified with the Cybex® Aton Q, Nuna® Pipa and Maxi-Cosi® Mico AP, and Clek Liing (adapters and car seats sold separately)
- Carrying strap
- Under-seat storage basket
- Colorpack 6+
- Storage bag
The YOYO² stroller benefits from unparalleled flexibility and cushioning, thanks to the new, individual suspensions on all 4 wheels, allowing the stroller to perfectly navigate all types of surface.
• Hytrel® elastomer suspension, unique technology.
• New handlebar in soft faux leather, a pleasure to grip.
• Tether strap.
• Basket supports up to 5 kg (11.02 lbs).
• Easily accessible from the front or back.
Infant Car Seats compatible with the Babyzen YOYO using their car seat adapter (sold separately) are:
- Cybex Aton
- Cybex Aton 2
- Cybex Aton M
- Maxi Cosi Mico 30/Mico Max 30
- Nuna PIPA
- Nuna PIPA Lite
- Clek Liing
The YOYO is versatile to use from birth through the toddler years, and it’s defining feature is that it folds down so small, it can be taken on the airplane as a carry-on. If you're not planning to jet-set anytime soon, rest assured the YOYO is full featured enough to use as an everyday stroller. Snap your favorite car seat into the frame to make a Travel System. Use the Bassinet or Newborn Set for your little one. OR simply purchase the YOYO Complete Stroller which is use from 6+ months. FREE SHIPPING!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Does Babyzen make a Double stroller?
YES! Babyzen now offers the Babyzen Connect accessory which is a second frame that attaches to the back of a YOYO2 as a second seat. Convert your YOYO2 into a double stroller with this accessory or purchase it as a Babyzen Double stroller from the start. Note: Babyzen Connect is ONLY compatible with YOYO2 frame US10111/ serial number K10111. NOT compatible with prior YOYO frames - YOYO, YOYO+ or YOYO2 US10109
Q. What is the difference between YOYO2 stroller and previous versions?
The Yoyo2 stroller features lux details like a leatherette handlebar, a more ergonomic-friendly harness buckle with softer straps, and a new independent, all-wheel suspension. The YOYO2 was launched at the end of 2019 as the YOYO+ was phased out.
Q. What ages of a child is the YOYO2 for?
With the use of the Newborn fabric set or the new Babyzen bassinet, the YOYO2 can be used from birth. Snap your infant car seat onto the YOYO2 with the Babyzen car seat adapters to make an instant travel system for your baby.
The Yoyo2 seat fabric can be used with a 6-month-old child up to 40 lbs.
Q. What car seats work with the YOYO2 stroller?
Infant car seats compatible with the YOYO2 are:
- Nuna PIPA Series (original, lite, LX, lite R, and RX)
- Cybex Aton series
- Maxi-Cosi Mico series
- Clek Liing Infant Car Seat
Q. Does the seat of the YOYO2 stroller recline?
Yes, the Yoyo2 along with the 6+ fabric set has a multi-position reclining backrest. Be sure to purchase the additional Leg Rest for an even comfortable ride.
Q. Is Babyzen YOYO Double available in the USA?
At present (2021) Babyzen does not offer the double stroller or 2nd seat to convert your YOYO into a double stroller in the United States. However, we know that Babyzen headquarters is hard at work to bring the very best to the American market as soon as it is right to do so.