UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller
- 36” L x 25.7” W x 39.5” H
- Folded Dimensions:
- 17.3” L x 25.7” W x 33.3” H
- Stroller Weight:
- 27 lbs
- Usage Weight:
- 3 months to 50 lbs. (From birth with bassinet or infant car seat)
- Bassinet Weight:
- 30 lbs
- 3 Years
- What's included:
- Bassinet, Bumper bar, Rain Cover, Bug Cover, Bassinet Cover, Storage Bag
2022/2023 Uppababy Vista V2 Stroller with Bassinet
The number one stroller in its class, the Uppbaby VistaV2 stroller is ideal for a growing family. Use the included bassinet to give your newborn comfort and safety while on-the-go or snap in the Uppababy Mesa Infant Car Seat for an instant Travel System. Purchase the matching Rumbleseat to add for a second child or the Piggyback toddler board for even a third child! It’s that easy.
- Suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs
- Expandable seat selections that allow for two rear and forward facing, reclining seats; two MESA infant car seats, two bassinets and countless other combinations
- Performance Travel System compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- Full-size front and rear facing Toddler Seat
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Fabrics are removable and washable
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with 30 lbs weight limit
- One-step fold, with or without Toddler Seat attached, and stands when folded
- Suitable from birth, up to 20 lbs, or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Zip-out, water-repellent inner liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean
- Perforated mattress pad, vented base and canopy allow for added breathability
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Depth and ventilation provide a safe overnight sleeping solution
- Frame, basket, wheels
- Toddler Seat with bumper bar
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Toddler Seat Bug Shield
- Bassinet Bug Shield
- Bassinet Storage Bag
Frequently Asked Questions About the UPPAbaby Vista V2 Stroller
What new features does the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 stroller include?
In 2020 Uppababy launched the Vista V2 with updated mechanics designed to improve maneuverability, a taller Toddler Seat, a redesigned canopy with more ventilation UV protection, and a no-rethread harness for hassle-free adjustments.
The 2021 Vista V2 has no function differences with the original V2. Instead, Uppababy continues to stay ahead of the game with their fashion offerings.
See what changes are coming in 2022 with the 2021 UPPAbaby VISTA V2 vs. 2022 UPPAbaby VISTA V2 comparison blog.
What car seats are compatible with Uppababy Vista to make a complete travel system?
The Uppababy Mesa infant car seat pairs perfectly with the Vista and Cruz strollers with no adapter needed! However, if you have another favorite car seat like Nuna PIPA or the Bugaboo Turtle you can still use the Uppababy strollers with it. Simply use the Uppababy multi adapter or the adapter made by the car seat brand to create your own travel system.
Car Seats Compatible with Vista V2: (adapters sold separately)
- Nuna PIPA (All Versions) - use Maxi Cosi adapters or Nuna's ring adapter for Uppababy
- Cybex Aton series - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Mico XP - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi NXT - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Pebble - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio Fix - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- All Chicco KeyFit Models (Chicco Adapter 0156 without a tab can lock onto the Upper or Lower Adapters)
- Bugaboo Turtle One and Turtle Air - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Peg Perego Nido and Lounge car seats - use Peg Perego's adapter for Uppababy
How do I remove the shoulder harness strap on the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 stroller?
- Pull down harness pad
- Detach metal ring from webbing loop
Does the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller fold with the Toddler Seat?
Yes, the Uppababy Vista V2 does fold with the toddler seat. The Toddler seat must be forward-facing. For a more compact fold, recline the Toddler seat to the second most upright position.
The Vista does not fold with the Rumbleseat on the frame.
What adapters do I need for multiple children on my UPPAbaby VISTA stroller?
To make an Uppababy Vista single stroller to a double you will need a Vista Rumbleseat, upper and or lower adapters depending on desired configuration, and car seat adapters depending on the car seat brand.
Separate adapters are not required for the Piggyback toddler board.
What is the Uppababy Ridge Stroller?
The Ridge Stroller is Uppababy’s newest jogging stroller! We are excited and ready to see it on the market in early 2022 or late 2021.
Is the Uppababy Vista worth the money?
Absolutely! Uppababy Vista appeals to families expecting to grow and expand while seeking high quality and premium aesthetic with their stroller. Over many years, Uppababy has proven their aftermarket warranty and customer service level is top-notch and the durability of the stroller is unquestioned.