Babymoov Lovenest Pillow - Blue
The Lovenest pillow was designed and patented by Dr. Manuel Maidenberg, well-known Pediatrician, who noticed that a side effect of having babies lie on their back was the development of postural plagiocephaly, or flat-head syndrome, due to the weight of the baby's head lying in the same position for a long period of time. The Lovenest's unique ergonomic design helps to remove the pressure from the back of the skull and distribute it evenly, allowing the head to maintain its proper shape while the skull is still forming during the first year of a baby's life. The soft, breathable cotton fabric ensures comfort and ventilation, while baby sleeps. An added benefit to its design is that it creates a cocoon-like holding effect that soothes and reassures the baby.
- Ultimate ergonomic head and neck support: The pillow creates a cocoon-like holding effect that soothes and reassures the baby, while helping to promote healthy skull development and proper head shape.
- Helps to Prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly): A baby's head remains very malleable up until around the age of one year. The patented tilt and special shape of the Lovenest combined with its unique breathable cotton fabric ensures even distribution of pressure across the baby's skull, which helps maintain the proper head shape until the skull is fully formed. The pillow can be used from birth to begin promoting healthy skull development beginning with the first days of your child's life. While the correct lying position for a baby is on his or her back, a potential side effect is the development of plagiocephaly, or flat head syndrome, as the weight of the baby's head lies practically in the same position. The Lovenest removes the pressure from the back of the skull and distributes its evenly, helping the baby's skull to remain rounded with no compromise.
- Portable & Easy to Use with all your Baby Gear: Beautiful design and beneficial design: The patented tilt and heart-shape of the Lovenest's memory foam covered with soft, luxurious, breathable cotton fabric, provides style and comfort. It can be used from birth as an insert for a bassinet, swing, bouncer, baby gym, stroller and more to maximize the head and neck support babies need.
Why you will love it:
- Effective Flat Head Syndrome Prevention
- Ultra comfortable head rest for baby
- Recommended by pedeatricians
- Ultra soft & breathable materials
- Reassures and soothes baby thanks to its cocoon-like holding effect
- Can be used everywhere: swing, bouncer, baby gym, stroller, etc
- Ensures good ventilation during baby's sleep
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine washable