Bravo! For Versatility
For older babies and toddlers, Bravo features a multi-position reclining backrest, five-point harness, child tray with two cup holders, and large adjustable canopy. For younger babies, Bravo accepts all KeyFit and Fit2 infant car seats with click-in attachment via the child tray.
Bravo! For a Removable Seat The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame carrier for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch between car seat and stroller.
Bravo! For a Smart Fold When it's time to close the stroller, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.
Bravo! For Convenience Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable push handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad. Features:
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Accepts all KeyFit and Fit2 car seats with click-in attachment
- Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight car seat carrier
- Includes child tray with 2 cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort
- Large, adjustable canopy provides shade from the sun
- Parent tray with two cup holders and storage compartment
- Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
- All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride
- One-touch, linked rear brakes for parking
- Large storage basket
- Usage: For Children up to 50 lbs
Care and Maintenance: Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry.
Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry. KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America! The KeyFit 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure leveling foot and two RideRight bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
Tailored for Comfort The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.
Built for Everyday Convenience The KeyFit 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove. Features:
- ReclineSure leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
- RideRight bubble level-indicators verify base angle
- SuperCinch LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
- Removable newborn head and body support
- Removable canopy provides shade
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
- 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip
- Usage For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.
Care and Maintenance Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle.
Do not use bleach; drip dry.
Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry.
Do not machine wash harness.