Chicco Fit2 Infant and Toddler Car Seat - Tempo Rear-Facing from Day 1 to Year 2
The Fit2 is a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the car seat base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers. Two Unique Positions for Infants & Toddlers
In Stage 1, the Fit2 functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from birth to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2 easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position for toddlers from 9 to 24 months -- without taking up extra space in the vehicle! A 7-position headrest and padded no-rethread harness provide adjustability to accommodate growth throughout both stages. Easiest to Install Correctly
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit, the Fit2 is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. The base features a one-hand-operated ReclineSure leveling foot and two RideRight bubble level-indicators to achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage. Built for Everyday Convenience
The Fit2 features easy one-hand adjustment for the carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest. The Fit2 is also designed for travel system use with Chicco strollers, offering extended click-in carrier functionality with a reassuring audible click and one-hand release. From Italy with Love
Made in Italy with premium Italian fabrics that are both comfortable and sophisticated, the Fit2 has a chic, modern aesthetic for fashion-forward parents. The seat pad is removable, machine-washable, and lined with dual-density foam cushioning for added comfort. The canopy is also adjustable and removable.
- For improved impact protection, the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating with adjustability for toddlers 9-24m - without taking up extra space in the vehicle! Built-in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- 7-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both stages
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure leveling foot, RideRight bubble levels, and SuperCinch LATCH tightener
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- Premium Italian fabrics are comfortable, sophisticated, and machine-washable
- Easy one-hand adjustment for carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest
- Removable head and body support for newborns and smaller infants
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit Infant Car Seat
- Stage 1 for infants and toddlers 4-35 lbs and up to 35 inches
- Stage 2 for infants and toddlers 15-35 lbs and up to 35 inches
Care and Maintenance:
Fabrics may be spot-cleaned with mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Attach hook and loop parts together before washing. Hang to dry. DO NOT BLEACH. Specifications:
- Assembled Dimensions: 28" x 17" x 16"
- Product Weight without Base: 11 lbs.
- Base Only Dimensions: 21.25" x 15" x 12.5"
- Base Only Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 25.5 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 17.72" x 15.83" x 29.13"