Nuna TRIV Stroller + Pipa Travel System
Nuna Triv Next + Pipa Travel System
|Usage||Birth - 50lbs|
|Open Dimensions||30.5-34.5" L X 20" W x 42-43.5" H|
|25.3" L x 20" W x 17.5" H|
|Included Accessories||Folding Ring Adapter, Rain Cover|
This fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system.
The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
Travel system ready with the included ring adapter that folds with the frame. And when you’re transporting just the frame with ring adapter, it’s only 14.6 lb!
Folding ring adaptor
One pull folds the adaptor and stroller frame in unison. One-hand fold means less time packing, more time relaxing. And once it’s folded, it’s hands-free—it stands on its own!
UPF 50+ canopy is water-repellent and extendable, with a ventilated peekaboo window and flip-out eyeshade.
Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen.
All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and converts to a cool mesh for summer after removing the insert.
Adjustable calf support flips up and down for customized comfort for growing legs.
No-rethread harness is five-point and adjustable as they grow.
Luxury fabrics fitting on this little powerhouse, TRIV’s fabric is lightweight and lightly textured. The Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell insert is natural, ventilated and moisture-wicking, providing a soft, cozy environment on all your travels
- Foldable Ring adapter
- Rain cover
- Compatible with PIPA™ series infant car seats
- Weight 19.4 lb (without winter seat, armbar, or canopy)
- Weight of frame + ring adapter 14.6 lb
- Seat faces both ways
- Recline 3 positions
- All-season seat
- No rethread, 5 to 3 point harness
- Extendable UPF 50+ canopy
- Leatherette pushbar and armbar
- Height-adjustable handle
- Adjustable calf support
- One-touch brake
- All-wheel suspension
- Spring suspension technology
- Rubber tires Rear tires
- One-hand fold
- Stands when folded
- Attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look
- Makes baby’s first outing a secure and comfortably chic one
- Revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements
- Dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- Healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric creates a plush and cushy retreat for baby
- Sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements
- Works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers
- 5 point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm's way
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics
- Infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy
- Sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain
- The canopy's mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird's eye view for you
- The integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers
- The lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease
- Installs rearward facing in a snap with the Nuna PIPA's base featuring true lock™ installation
- Perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby
- Ring Adapter
- Rain Cover
- All Nuna Pipa Car Seats
- Wheeled Bag