Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair with Baby Set
- Usage with Babyset:
- From 6 months.
- Usage without Babyset:
- Remove the Babyset when your toddler can confidently climb in and out of their chair on their own.
- Maximum usage:
- Adjustable seat and footrest makes the Tripp Trapp suitable through teen and adult years as a regular chair.
- Product Dimensions:
- 20.7in x 7.8 in x 31.6in
- What's included:
- This bundle includes chair, babyset with harness, leg gliders
STOKKE Tripp Trapp Chair with Baby Set
The chair that grows with the child. From birth. The iconic STOKKE Tripp Trapp was the first high chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Made of solid European wood that can support up to a 300-lb adult, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. The Tripp Trapp chair arrives with a guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child. A 5-point harness is included with chair for extra safety. Stokke Tripp Trapps are produced in Europe using water-based, non-toxic paint and free from bisphenol and phthalates. Stokke practices support responsibility in forestry and the wood industry.
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Unique and highly adjustable seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Available in a variety of colors for your baby boy or girl
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- 5-point harness included with chair for extra safety
Multiple accessories are available for the STOKKE Tripp Trapp chair including the Baby set and cushion accessories to provide comfort for your baby.