Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel - Green
How is the Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel Cup different?
Most of the sippy cups on the market have hard plastic spouts or rubber spouts. We built the Thinkbaby Sippy Cups with soft silicone spouts. This makes for easy transition from baby bottles to sippy cups.This is a struggle that most parents face in moving to the next stage of feeding. With the Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel, the little one is already used to the feeling of a silicone spout, so making the transition is quite simple.
The spouts also feature a cross-cut design, so no spillage when held upside down (which obviously happens quite often). There are also no extra little pieces to lose or clean.
The Sippy Cup has won numerous awards for both the ability to transform Thinkbaby bottles into the Sippy Cup and for the ease of transition from baby bottle to Sippy Cup.
You may also notice that we do not use clear plastic windows with our products. We have found that these windows are made from PET or PVC. It doesn't make sense to take a safe baby bottle and put it up against something that can set off gas onto the product.
- (*Please note that the finish on this bottle is polished stainless steel. It is like a mirror... and pretty much impossible to photograph easily*)
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross-cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- The stainless steel sippy cup and the plastic sippy cup are almost identical in weight.
- Perfect gift or registry item.