UPPAbaby G-LITE - Jake (Black)
UPPAbaby 2018 G-LITE - Jake (Black)
The G-LITE makes going out and about as easy as it was before kids. Well, almost. Super light. Super portable. Still includes essential features that make life a little easier.
- Included cup holder: Ideal for hydrating on the go.
- Extendable UPF 50+ sunshade: Our pop out sunshade extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing you and your child to enjoy the sunniest of days together.
- Lightweight & breathable mesh sling seat: Mesh sling seat for breathability and comfort without adding weight
- Prepared for spills - Easy to remove fabrics: We understand that spills happen. The G-LITE's seat fabric is removable and machine washable.
- Relax and Recline: Updated seat with a zipper recline for added comfort during naptime.
- Spacious Storage: Larger basket with easier access holds up to 10 lbs.
- Suitable from 6 months to 55 lbs
- Mesh sling seat for breathability and comfort without adding weight
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Tall ergonomic handles for easier pushing
- Hand level triggers for quick fold - no foot action required
- Shock-absorbing, 4-wheel suspension
- Multi-panel knit canopy with extendable UPF 50+ sunshade for enhanced sun coverage
- Zipper recline for added comfort
- Stain + water resistant fabric
- High-performance, 4.5" diameter wheels
- Convenient carry strap
- Five-point harness
- Larger, easy-access basket with a 10 lbs weight limit
- Removable cup-holder included
- Unfolded: 32"L x 19.5"W x 42"H
- Folded: 14"L x 11.5"W x 42"H
- True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, +basket):
- Frame + Seat: 11 lbs.
- Suitable from 6 months to 55 lbs.
Upgrades from 2017 to 2018
- Zipper recline
- Larger, multi-paneled canopy with extendable pop-out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Updated larger, easy-access basket with 10 lbs weight limit
- Lightweight knit canopy material
good stroller to take everywhere. Canopy feels a little delicate, and does not extend smoothly
we bought a vista for our baby, but realized it was not the most travel-friendly, specially after reading the airport horror stories. For my last trip, we decided on the glite, and it was perfect. Its breaks down easily and doesn't take must space. Its roomy, and my son sits comfortably. While not my primary stroller, its great to have for any quick-out-the-door errands and trips.
got in time. Thank you. Looks very nice.
We love our new G-Lite. While the our Vista is the best, its not always the easiest to travel with. Our 2-year old comfortably sits on the G-lite. The stroller folds compact, and easy to take during quick errands. Definitely recommend!