UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller
- 36” L x 25.7” W x 39.5” H
- Folded Dimensions:
- 17.3” L x 25.7” W x 33.3” H
- Stroller Weight:
- 27 lbs
- Usage Weight:
- Birth to 50 lbs
- Bastet Weight:
- 30 lbs
- 3 Years
- What's included:
- Bassinet, Bumper bar, Rain Cover, Bug Cover, Bassinet Cover, Storage Bag
2022 Uppababy Vista V2 Stroller with Bassinet
The number one stroller in its class, the Uppbaby VistaV2 stroller is ideal for a growing family. Use the included bassinet to give your newborn comfort and safety while on-the-go or snap in the Uppababy Mesa Infant Car Seat for an instant Travel System. Purchase the matching Rumbleseat to add for a second child or the Piggyback toddler board for even a third child! It’s that easy.
One-handed, multi-position recline: The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for naps or sit upright to take in the sights, offering the flexibility your busy toddler needs.
- Extendable UPF 50+ sunshade: Our pop out sunshade, on both Bassinet and Toddler Seat, extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing you and baby to stay outside and safely enjoy the sunshine.
- Adjustable canopy: Easy slide canopy is height-adjustable to accommodate growing children.
- Telescoping handlebar: Our adjustable handlebar makes it comfortable for parents of varying heights to stroll with baby.
- All-Weather Protection: Included Toddler Seat rain and bug shields protects your child from whatever Mother Nature throws your way.
- Included Bassinet with sunshade: Our included Bassinet is perfect for naps on the go. With just one hand you can detach the Bassinet and carry your sleeping infant anywhere.
- Front and rear facing Toddler Seat: Our included Toddler Seat is designed to meet the growing size and curiosity of your child. Your toddler can ride forwards, backwards, completely upright, fully reclined and anywhere in between
- Extra-large, easy-access basket: This will quickly become your favorite feature. The large opening means it's easier to reach your diaper bag, toys, and whatever else you pick up along the way.
- Shock-absorbing front & rear suspension: Independent shocks ensure your child has a smooth and comfortable ride whether traveling down winding paths or over bumpy pavement. Our no puncture wheels guarantee you'll never be stranded with a flat.
- Stands when folded: The VISTA one-step fold is super easy and intuitive and stands on its own. The stroller can be folded with or without the Toddler Seat attached, saving time for other things like cleaning up spilled milk or fixing hair bows.
- Smart frame design: Combines aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance.
- Real Leather: Our 100% full-grain leather accents on both the handlebar and bumper bar make for a rich and classic appearance. Like a favorite handbag or wallet, real leather matures with use, developing a beautiful patina. The leather on the handlebar is hand sewn and given a perforated pattern for extra grip while pushing baby, and the bumper bar leather is embossed for added resiliency that easily wipes clean from sticky fingers.
- Folded: 17.3” L x 25.7” W x 33” H
- Unfolded: 32.8” L x 25.7” W x 39.5” H
- Weight: Frame + Seat: 27 lbs
- Weight: Bassinet: 8.8 lbs
- Suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs
- Expandable seat selections that allow for two rear and forward facing, reclining seats; two MESA infant car seats, two bassinets and countless other combinations
- Performance Travel System compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- Full-size front and rear facing Toddler Seat
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Fabrics are removable and washable
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with 30 lbs weight limit
- One-step fold, with or without Toddler Seat attached, and stands when folded
- Suitable from birth, up to 20 lbs, or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Zip-out, water-repellent inner liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean
- Perforated mattress pad, vented base and canopy allow for added breathability
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Depth and ventilation provide a safe overnight sleeping solution
- Frame, basket, wheels
- Toddler Seat with bumper bar
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Toddler Seat Bug Shield
- Bassinet Bug Shield
- Bassinet Storage Bag
Upgrades from the 2019 Vista
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat with higher back and deeper footrest
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tires
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with dedicated Rain Shield storage
- Features a slightly longer bassinet mattress, creating a more comfortable environment for growing baby
Car Seats Compatible with Vista V2: (adapters sold separately)
- Nuna Pipa (All Versions)
- Cybex Aton
- Cybex Aton 2
- Cybex Aton Q
- Maxi-Cosi AP
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30
- Maxi-Cosi NXT
- Maxi-Cosi Pebble
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio Fix
- All Chicco KeyFit Models (Chicco Adapter 0156 wihtout a tab can lock onto the Upper or Lower Adapters)
Frequently Asked Questions About the UPPAbaby Vista V2 Stroller
What new features does the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 stroller include?
In 2020 Uppababy launched the Vista V2 with updated mechanics designed to improve maneuverability, a taller Toddler Seat, a redesigned canopy with more ventilation UV protection, and a no-rethread harness for hassle-free adjustments.
The 2021 Vista V2 has no function differences with the original V2. Instead, Uppababy continues to stay ahead of the game with their fashion offerings.
See what changes are coming in 2022 with the 2021 UPPAbaby VISTA V2 vs. 2022 UPPAbaby VISTA V2 comparison blog.
What car seats are compatible with Uppababy Vista to make a complete travel system?
The Uppababy Mesa infant car seat pairs perfectly with the Vista and Cruz strollers with no adapter needed! However, if you have another favorite car seat like Nuna PIPA or the Bugaboo Turtle you can still use the Uppababy strollers with it. Simply use the Uppababy multi adapter or the adapter made by the car seat brand to create your own travel system.
Car Seats Compatible with Vista V2: (adapters sold separately)
- Nuna PIPA (All Versions) - use Maxi Cosi adapters or Nuna's ring adapter for Uppababy
- Cybex Aton series - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Mico XP - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi NXT - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Pebble - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio Fix - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- All Chicco KeyFit Models (Chicco Adapter 0156 without a tab can lock onto the Upper or Lower Adapters)
- Bugaboo Turtle One and Turtle Air - use Maxi Cosi adapter
- Peg Perego Nido and Lounge car seats - use Peg Perego's adapter for Uppababy
How do I remove the shoulder harness strap on the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 stroller?
- Pull down harness pad
- Detach metal ring from webbing loop
Does the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller fold with the Toddler Seat?
Yes, the Uppababy Vista V2 does fold with the toddler seat. The Toddler seat must be forward-facing. For a more compact fold, recline the Toddler seat to the second most upright position.
The Vista does not fold with the Rumbleseat on the frame.
What adapters do I need for multiple children on my UPPAbaby VISTA stroller?
To make an Uppababy Vista single stroller to a double you will need a Vista Rumbleseat, upper and or lower adapters depending on desired configuration, and car seat adapters depending on the car seat brand.
Separate adapters are not required for the Piggyback toddler board.
What is the Uppababy Ridge Stroller?
The Ridge Stroller is Uppababy’s newest jogging stroller! We are excited and ready to see it on the market in early 2022 or late 2021.
Is the Uppababy Vista worth the money?
Absolutely! Uppababy Vista appeals to families expecting to grow and expand while seeking high quality and premium aesthetic with their stroller. Over many years, Uppababy has proven their aftermarket warranty and customer service level is top-notch and the durability of the stroller is unquestioned.