WAYB Pico Booster Seat with Deluxe Travel Bag
WAYB Pico Traveling Booster Seat with Deluxe Travel Bag
Travling made easy! Plane- and rental-car-friendly, the Pico by Wayb car seat is comfy without all the bulk.
Why parents will love it: This forward-facing model has been designed with a lightweight aluminum frame that can fold up small so it's overhead-bin-ready. The WAYB Pico is incredibly lightweight at only eight pounds. It works at home, in taxis, on vacations or as a spare seat for a babysitter or grandparents. Also, it's small enough that you can fit three across in most cars.
Why kids will love it: ASTROKNIT™ fabric is breathable and ergonomic, keeping little travelers comfortable.
Child weight/height: 22–50 lb.; 30–45".
Car seat weight/dimensions: 15.2" x 14.5" x 27.8" open; 11.6" x 14.5" x 18.9" closed, in storage position
Safety features: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy is light, strong and absorbs energy forces in a crash. Pico meets and exceeds all safety testing according to U.S. standards regulated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Safe Travels: Forward-facing only car seat for kids 22-50 lbs and 30-45 inches tall
- Light & Compact: Just 8 pounds and easy to fold, carry, or stow
- Super Strong: Aerospace-grade aluminum frame
- Age: Child must be a minimum of 1 year of age; recommended for ages 2 and above
- Limited Warranty: 3 years
- Storage Position: 11.6” L x 14.5” W x 18.9” H
- Lowest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 22.8” H
- Highest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 27.8” H
- Weight: 8 pounds