Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Thunder
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Carbon
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Chrome
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Mammoth
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate Front View
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate Side View with Base
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate base
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate will fit in perfectly with your family
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate is light to travel with
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate features a comfortable harness
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate is light and sturdy
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate includes a car set base for all adventures
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate_thumb_10
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate_thumb_11
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate_thumb__12
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate_thumb__new
Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Slate_thumb__image
Slate & Thunder: Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics
Mammoth: Merino Wool with Tencel Fabric - Mammoth Collection uses a blend of Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required!
Carbon & Chrome: Jersey Super Fabric
Introducing the lightweight design Liing infant car seat in Slate. It’s easy to install from car seat base to stroller, and provides a perfect fit. Perfect angle. Each and every time. The latest addition to the Clek family, made for the latest addition to yours. It’s designed to protect your newborn darling, with features that exceed both US and Canadian safety requirements. When the journey begins, the ride starts here.
Infant Seat Height/Weight Requirements:
up to 32 in. and 4-35 lb
1. The rigid-LATCH system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
2. The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for center seating positions and where LATCH installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
3. The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
4. The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time – regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
1. The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
2. Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
3. The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
4. The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
5. The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
• Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics – New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria.
1. 9-year expiration from date of manufature
2. Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
3. Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
4. Certified for use in aircraft
5. NCAP tested 6. 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
7. Extra base can be purchased separately
8. 3 year warranty
Front to back = 27.5”
Handlebar hub to hub width = 16.75”
Seat bite width =7.5”
Seat back height = 18.75”
Length = 22”
Width = 13”
We just picked up our Liing, and its a badass car seat. The base was easy to install in my car. The material doesn't feel abrasive like others we looked at, with the shade coming down and giving a lot of sun protection. To me, the car seat feels light, but sturdy at the same time. Our son quickly knocked out as soon as we put him inside, and the harness didn't seem to bother him at all. Looks like we made a good choice with choosing this car seat.