Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat
- Usage rear facing:
- 6+ months to 50 lbs.
- Usage forward facing:
- 22-65 lbs.
- Weight of product:
- 25 lbs.
- Product dimensions:
- 24 in. x 16.9 in. x 26 in. (3in more narrow than Foonf)
- What's included:
- Anti-rebound bar, and rear-facing base. NO cup holder (purchase drink-thingy separately).
- Why we love it:
- Made in Canada! 9 year expiration. Fits 3 seats across. Certified for use in aircraft
- 3 years. Must register with Clek.
Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat with Anti-Rebound Bar 2023
Fllo is one of the safest narrow convertible car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb in the USA. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants. Fllo is proudly designed, engineered, and made in Ontario.
Fllo Height/Weight/Age Requirements:
Age: 6+ months
Weight: 14-65 lb
• Rear-facing: 14-50 lb
• Forward-facing: 22-65 lb
- Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use (up to 50 lb in USA) and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced safety performance.
- Advanced side-impact protection system protects the child in a side-impact collision with its adjustable structural headrest with deep side wings, energy absorbing foam layers and metal reinforced substructure.
- Automotive-inspired EACT (Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety technology reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
- Compact design, with a best-in-class width at less than 17 inches, makes for an easy installation and the space to make 3-across seating possible.
Clek Essentials Collection Features Jersey knit carbon, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
Features RAILROAD colorway, sleek and soft to the touch, free of any added flame retardants, with a micro pinstripe for a barely-there texture.
Clek Performance Collection, (thunder, cloud, pitch black, marshmallow, snow, snowberry, flamingo, ten-year blue, prince, aura). Features C-Zero Plus Performance Fabrics by Crypton®, which are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provide resistance to odor causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
Clek Premium Collection Features Mammoth, an environmentally friendly blend of sustainably sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- 3-across seating is possible.
- 9-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek's Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Certified for use in aircraft
- 1+2-year manufacturer's warranty (when registered online within 90 days of purchase)
- Made in Canada (using domestic and imported components).
Dimensions (L x W x H):
Product dimensions/weight - 24 in. x 16.9 in. x 26 in.- 25 lb
Packaging dimensions/weight - 31 in. x 20 in. x 17.25 in. - 38 lb
Included in the box:
Manual, anti-rebound bar, and rear-facing base
Accessories purchased separately:
- Drink-thingy (black)
- Weelee bag
- Cleaning Kit
Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat FAQ
Q. What are the main differences between the Foonf and Fllo car seats?
A. The main differences are:
- Fllo is less expensive than the Foonf
- Fllo offers a flexible LATCH instead of the Rigid-LATCH on the Foonf. A flexible LATCH is typically easier to install in a wider range of cars. You can opt to use the seat-belt installation method for both seats.
- Fllo is 25lbs. and Foonf is 33lbs.
- Foonf has more advanced energy absorption technology built into the base.
- Foonf has an easier recline trigger to change positions. Fllo’s angle is adjusted through manual repositioning.
- Foonf is taller than the Fllo by about 1.5-2 inches.
Both convertible car seats have the same weight and usage limits, and the seats are the same widths at 17 inches. You can use both seats 3 across in most vehicles.
Q. How long does the CLEK Fllo last?
A. The Clek Fllo convertible car seats, along with the Foonf, Oobr, and the rest of the Clek car seats have an expiration of 9 years from the date of manufacture.
Q. How do you recline a CLEK forward-facing FLLO car seat?
A. Adjust the car seat to the desired recline position by pulling the Recline Handle out and rotating the car seat.
Note: Recline positions 1 and 2 can be used Forward-Facing, with position 1 requiring the top tether. Position 3 cannot be used while the Clek is Forward-Facing.
Q. Is the CLEK FLLO convertible car seat easy to install?
A. Yes! Installing the Cleck Fllo with either the LATCH feature or the belt is relatively simple. For the LATCH option, the Clek Fllo offers level indicators to help find the correct installation angle. The belt option allows for seatbelt threading for both the forward-facing and rear-facing configurations.
Q. How do you adjust the straps on a CLEK FLLO car seat?
A. The Clek Fllo’s straps should be snug across the thighs, with the chest clip at armpit level. The straps should be snug so that you cannot pinch a horizontal fold in the straps at your child’s collarbone.
For rear and forward-facing on the Clek Fllo:
- Loosen the Harness – while lifting the harness adjusted tab, pull out on the shoulder harness straps
- Place the child in the Fllo with their back against the seat’s back
- Place child’s arms through the shoulder harness straps and position the straps over the child’s shoulders and thighs
- Buckle Harness – Insert Buckle Tongues into Buckle one at a time until you hear a click. Pull the tongues to check they are securely locked.
- Pull Harness Adjuster Strap to snugly adjust harness straps. Check the harness straps are snug on the shoulder and thighs – not allowing for any slack, lying relatively straight without sagging or pressing on the child’s flesh.