Avanchy Stainless Steel Baby Feeding Spoons (2 Pack) - Blue
Avanchy Stainless Steel Toddler Feeding Spoons (2 Pack) - Blue
Thinking about the best stainless-steel cutlery option for your little one? This spoon might be the most suitable choice out there. Stainless steel baby spoons that also feature a silicone handle offer the best conditions to feed a baby. Stainless steel is bacteria free, which means that parents no longer need to sterilize the utensils. This material is also non-toxic and helps with boosting a baby’s immunity. Using such a spoon is truly advantageous for all parents who struggle with picking the right cutlery for their little ones. A safe meal time, away from the harmful chemicals present in other utensils is everything that parents wish for their kids. Try these baby / toddler spoons and see how easy eating time becomes!
- The newest stainless-steel spoons designed for feeding babies come in different sizes – Infant or Baby. Choosing the appropriate size depends on each baby’s needs and preferences. Infant spoons are perfect for feeding younger babies and giving the parent a comfortable grip, as it is long enough not to fall into the meal bowl. Baby spoons are shorter and wider, which makes them ideal for feeding older babies.
- The material used for both size versions is 18/8 stainless steel designed for eating. The stainless steel is polished and very durable, as the spoon cannot be bent or damaged during usage. The steel is reinforced and thicker compared to other metal spoons out there. Our baby and toddler spoons are BPA Free, BPS Free, Lead Free and Phthalate Free.
- Moreover, the spoons come with a silicone handle, which transforms them in a safer utensil for eating. This is a useful feature for parents who adopt baby lead weaning. If the kids feed themselves while using this spoon, the chance of injury is visibly reduced. The silicone is free of any substance that may interfere with a healthy meal time.
- Sized perfectly for your little one.The spoons are sized so that they fit a toddler’s hand without any issue. Baby lead weaning is much easier when the spoons are appropriate for a child and there’s no risk involved in using them.
- Durable. Stainless steel is a very durable material, so you won’t have to worry about replacing the cutlery very soon. The material is resistant and it doesn’t suffer damage in time, such as bending, scratching or breaking.