Bumbleride Indie Twin + Clek Liing Travel System
- Recommended Usage:
- From birth w/ lowest recline seat settings (no other attachments required), Bassinet or Car Seat.
- Stroller Weight:
- Maximum Capacity:
- 90lbs. combined
- Dimensions for each seat:
- 12”W x 9”L (30cm W x 23cm L)
- 47”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H
- Folded w/ Wheels:
- 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H
- What's included:
- Adjustable bumper bars, Car Seat Adapters, Air Pump, Wrist strap
- Why we love it:
- Built for all-terrain, infant-ready with no attachments, Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET
- 3 years
Bumbleride Double Jogging Stroller - Indie Twin + Clek Liing Infant Car Seat in Pitch Black Travel System
The Caravan. A responsible choice for the planet and a parent’s lifeline for multiple children, the Bumbleride Indie Twin double stroller gets you outside doing what you love. Beginning at birth and through toddlerhood, its side-by-side seat design allows you to customize for your little passengers with quick access to each. Have twins? Add dual car seats, dual bassinets or simply convert seats to infant mode with no attachments. Stay on the move with two.
Bumbleride Indie Double Stroller
- Narrow silhouette & smooth push on air-filled tires with all-wheel suspension
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Spacious canopies offer ample sun coverage UPF 45+
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller)
- 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics
Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller
- Recommended Use: Infant ready from birth with lowest recline seat settings (no other attachments required), Bassinet or Car Seat.
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings.
- Standing/Unfolded: 47”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H (119.5cm L x 75cm W x 67.3-115.5cm H)
- Seat: 12”W x 9”L (30cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19”L x 12”W (48cm L x 30cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23” L (58cm L)
- Footwell: 12”W x 11”L (30cm W x 28cm L)
- Adjustable Handle Height: 26.5”-45.5”H (67.3-115.5cm H)
- Shoulder Width: 12.5”W (32cm W)
- Seat to Knee: 9”L (23cm L)
- Knee to Footwell: 11”L (28cm L)
- Width at Knee: 12”W (30cm W)
- Upright Fold Height: 30.5”H x 13.5" W (77cm H x 34cm W)
Bumbleride Indie Twin Car Seat Compatibility
Car Seat adapters sold separately.
- Clek Liing & Liingo
- Nuna Pipa Series (Original, Lite, Lite LX, RX, Lite R)
- Maxi Cosi Mico MAX Plus, Mico Max 30, Mico 30, Mico AP, Mico
- Cybex Aton Q, Aton 2
- Peg Pereco Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido and 4-35 Standard infant car seats
- Greco Snugride 35 Lite, 35 Lite XL, SnugRide Snuglock
- Chicco Fit 2, Keyfit 35
What is the Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller?
The Bumbleride Indie Twin is a tandem stroller that can accommodate two children of different ages or two infants. It features a one-hand folding mechanism, adjustable handlebars, and a sun canopy. The stroller can be converted into a double stroller by adding an infant car seat or a second seat (sold separately). The Bumbleride Indie Twin is a great option for parents who are looking for a tandem stroller that is easy to use and maneuver.
What are the features of the Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller?
Roll with ease.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller is designed to make your life easier. Some of its features include:
- A one-hand fold that makes it easy to fold up and take with you on the go.
- An adjustable handlebar that makes it comfortable for parents of all heights to push.
- A spacious seat that can accommodate two children, plus a storage basket for all of your belongings.
- A sun canopy that provides shade and protection from the elements.
With the Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller, you can roll with ease knowing that your children are safe and comfortable.
Seamless fold and stow.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller features a seamless fold and stow design that makes it easy to take with you on the go. The stroller also features a comfortable seat for your child and a large storage basket for all of your belongings.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller has several features that make it ideal for sun-safe outings with your little ones. These features include:
- A UPF 50+ canopy that blocks 97.5% of harmful UV rays.
- A peekaboo window so you can keep an eye on your children while they're enjoying the ride.
- A sun visor for additional protection from the sun.
With these features, you can rest assured that your children will be safe from the harmful effects of the sun while you're out and about with them.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller has two seats that can be used in different configurations. You can use one seat for your child and the other for a baby, or you can use both seats for two children of different ages. The seats are also adjustable, so you can make sure that your children are comfortable no matter how long you're out and about.
The PFC-Free DWR on the Bumbleride Indie Twin is a great feature for keeping your stroller clean. It's also perfect for those who have sensitive skin, as it's free of harsh chemicals. The DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels water and stains, making it easy to keep your stroller clean.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller features clean, simple fabrics that are easy to keep clean. The stroller's seat is made from a durable, easy-to-clean fabric that can be wiped down with a damp cloth. The stroller also features a UV-resistant canopy that can be removed for easy cleaning.
Upcycling ocean plastics.
We’re on a mission to reduce the amount of plastic that ends up in our oceans. Every year, 8 million metric tons of plastic enters the ocean - the equivalent of one garbage truck every minute. This is devastating to marine life and our environment.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Bureo, a company that specializes in upcycling ocean plastics into durable goods. Bureo collects discarded fishing nets from coastal communities in Chile, which are then turned into pellets that are used to create new products, like the Indie Twin stroller.
The Indie Twin is made with 25% recycled fishing nets, and it’s designed to last. It features an all-wheel suspension system, so it can handle any terrain, and a one-hand fold that makes it easy to transport. Plus, it comes with a rain cover and a sun canopy to keep your little ones comfortable no matter what the weather is like.
We’re committed to making products that are good for the planet, and we’re always looking for new ways to reduce our environmental impact. Upcycling ocean plastics is one way we’re able to do that, and we’re so proud to offer a stroller that’s made with recycled materials.
Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller Sustainability Features
Bumbleride was created with the intent to design sustainable baby products. The company was started by two friends, Ryan and David, in 2004. Bumbleride is based in San Diego, California. All of their products are designed and manufactured in China.
The Indie Twin stroller is made of recycled plastic and bamboo. The bamboo is used for the handles, and the plastic is used for the stroller frame and canopy. The stroller also has a removable, washable seat cushion made of organic cotton. The stroller can be folded flat, and it has a carry strap for easy transport.
The Indie Twin stroller is available in four different colors: slate (grey), peppermint (green), ocean (blue), and charcoal (black).
At Bumbleride, we believe that sustainable practices are an essential part of our business and are always working to reduce our environmental impact. Our Indie Twin stroller is made with the following sustainable materials:
- The stroller frame is made of aluminum, which is recyclable and has a low carbon footprint.
- The stroller fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester, which uses less water and energy to produce than virgin polyester.
- The stroller padding is made of recycled polyester fiber fill, which is derived from recycled plastic bottles.
We are committed to using sustainable materials in all of our products and continuously strive to reduce our environmental impact.
End of Life
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is made with high-quality materials and components that are built to last. However, at the end of its life, the stroller can be recycled or upcycled to help reduce its environmental impact.
The stroller frame is made of aluminum, which can be recycled or upcycled into new products. The stroller's fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester, which can be recycled into new fabric or other products. The stroller's plastic components are made of recycled HDPE plastic, which can be recycled into new products.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller is made with sustainable materials and is certified by several organizations.
The stroller is made with a aluminum frame that is certified by the Global Recycled Standard. The fabrics are made with 100% recycled polyester and are certified by the Global Recycled Standard and the bluesign system. The Indie Twin stroller is also PVC-free and phthalate-free.
We use recycled and recyclable packaging materials whenever possible. The printed matter on the box is either soy or water-based ink. All plastics are #2 HDPE (high density polyethylene) or #5 PP (polypropylene) which are both widely recycled.
- Heavy metals
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller is made without PVC, BPA, phthalates, formaldehyde, lead, or heavy metals.
How does the Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller compare to other tandem strollers on the market?
The Bumbleride Indie Twin is one of the newest tandem strollers on the market, and it's quickly become a favorite among parents. It's easy to maneuver, has a sleek design, and can be used with two infants or two toddlers. Here's how it stacks up against other tandem strollers on the market.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin has a sleek design that's easy to maneuver and lightweight enough to carry. It also folds up easily, which makes it perfect for parents who need something they can use on a daily basis and store in the trunk of their car.
How does the Indie Twin compare to other Bumbleride products?
The Indie Twin is an updated version of the Indie Twin that was released in 2017. The biggest difference between the two is the inclusion of a second seat, which parents have come to love. In addition to this, Bumbleride has added a few updates to the Indie Twin, including a "kickstand" that can be used when the stroller is not in use.
The Indie Twin also has an adjustable handlebar, which allows parents to set the height that's most comfortable for them. This feature is also included on other Bumbleride products, such as the Indie and the Speed.
The Indie Twin features a larger basket than other strollers, which is great for parents who want to bring along extra items with them. The basket also features a cover that can be pulled over it when not in use.
The Indie Twin also features a 5-point safety harness for each child, which is adjustable and padded. This feature can be found on other Bumbleride products, such as the Indie.
The Indie Twin has a canopy, which is made of material that can be adjusted to block out light. The canopy on this stroller also features a ventilation window and an extended visor for added protection from the sun.
The Indie Twin also features a one-touch folding mechanism that is easy to use and allows for quick storage of the stroller when it isn't in use. The Indie Twin also has a carry strap that makes it easy to transport when folded.
Other features of the Indie Twin include front wheel suspension, large storage basket, and rubber tires. The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is currently available in several colors, including black, blueberry and red.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller weighs 30 pounds and has a maximum weight capacity of 55 pounds for each seat.
Pros: The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is a sturdy and versatile stroller that offers parents several features to help them get through their day with ease.
What are the pros and cons of the Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller?
The Bumbleride Indie Twin is one of the most popular tandem strollers on the market, and for good reason. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver, has a sleek design, and can accommodate two children of different ages. But like any stroller, it has its pros and cons. Here's a look at some of the key points to consider before you buy the Bumbleride Indie Twin.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin pros include:
It's lightweight and easy to maneuver.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin weighs just under 30 pounds, making it one of the lightest strollers on the market. It has a sleek design that's easy to fold, and it can be folded with one hand.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin has a large storage basket underneath the seats. It also comes with a parent cup holder, two child cup holders and a tray that can be attached to the handlebar.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin has a 5-point safety harness on each seat. It also has a foot brake and an adjustable handlebar.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin's seats recline individually, so each child can sit up straight or lie down to take a nap. The seats can also be moved closer together or farther apart, so they're at the right distance for each child.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin has a suspension system that makes it much smoother to push than other strollers. It also has a front swivel wheel that can lock in place for easier maneuvering on rough terrain.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller weighs about 30 pounds. It has a very large storage basket underneath the seats, so you can fit lots of things in it.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is made with aluminum and steel, so it's very durable. It has a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on other parts.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller has some good safety features, such as a five-point harness for each child.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is easy to steer, even with two kids in it. It also has front swivel.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin cons include the fact that it's very heavy, and the seats don't recline.
It's also not the smallest stroller, so it might be hard to fit it in the trunk of a small car.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is good for parents who have twins and want to save money on buying two strollers. It's also good for parents who want a stroller that's easy to use and has some safety features.
Why is the Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller the best tandem stroller of 2022?
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller is the best tandem stroller of 2022 for many reasons. Some of these reasons include:
- Its all-wheel suspension system provides a smooth ride for both babies.
- The stroller can be easily converted into a single stroller, making it perfect for families with one child.
- The Indie Twin comes with a number of accessories, making it a great value for the price.
So if you're looking for the best tandem stroller of 2022, the Bumbleride Indie Twin is a great option.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fold the Bumbleride Indie Twin?
Bumbleride Indie Twin can be easily folded with just two simple steps. First, fold in the rear wheels. Second, fold down the seat back and pull up on the handlebar to fold the stroller in half.
Can you run with Bumbleride Indie Twin?
Yes, the Bumbleride Indie Twin can be used for running. It has a lightweight aluminum frame and adjustable handlebars that make it easy to maneuver. Additionally, the stroller has air-filled tires that provide a smooth ride over any surface.
How wide is the Bumbleride Indie Twin?
The Bumbleride Indie Twin is a great choice for parents who are looking for a double stroller that is both lightweight and easy to maneuver. The stroller's width is 33.5 inches, which is just about average for a double stroller. The Indie Twin also has a pretty good turning radius for a double stroller, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
Do you really need a double stroller?
If you have twins or two young children, you might be wondering if you need a double stroller. Here are a few things to consider that can help you make the decision:
- How often will you be using the stroller? If you'll be using it every day, a double stroller can be a big help. If you'll only be using it occasionally, you might be able to get by with a single stroller.
- How mobile are your children? If they're both able to walk long distances, a double stroller might not be necessary. But if one or both gets tired easily, a stroller can be a big help.
- What kind of terrain will you be using the stroller on? If you'll be using it mostly on flat, smooth surfaces, a single stroller might be fine. But if you'll be using it on rougher terrain, a double stroller can be a big help.
Ultimately, the decision of whether to get a double stroller is up to you. But if you think you might need one, it can be a big help.
What is the best double stroller?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as it depends on your specific needs and preferences. Some factors to consider when choosing a double stroller include:
- How often will you be using it?
- What is your budget?
- What is the terrain like where you'll be using it (e.g. smooth sidewalks or rough terrain)?
- What is the weight limit of the stroller?
- How easy is it to fold and store?
- What are the reviews like?
Once you've considered all of these factors, you can start narrowing down your options and choosing the best double stroller for you and your family.
When the weight distribution is so uneven ( 2 year old vs 1 month old)?
It is not uncommon for the weight distribution to be uneven when you have a 2 year old and a 1 month old. This is because the 2 year old has had more time to grow and develop. The 1 month old is still growing and developing, so they will typically be smaller. This is why it is important to monitor your child's growth and development. If you are concerned about the weight distribution, please speak to your child's doctor.
How it compares to the bob as far as accommodating tall kids?
The bob is designed to accommodate kids up to 50 pounds, and its seat can recline to accommodate taller kids. However, if you have a child who is over 50 pounds or taller than 42 inches, we recommend the bobXtend, which has a higher weight limit and a taller seat.
Where is the serial number or date of manufacture on my Bumbleride?
The serial number or date of manufacture can be found on a sticker located on the underside of the stroller's frame.
How wide is the Bumbleride Indie Twin?
The Bumbleride Indie Twin is a double stroller that is 29 inches wide. It can accommodate two children who are up to 50 pounds each.
How does the accessory cup holder attach to the Indie Twin?
The accessory cup holder is attached to the indie twin by a bracket that is screwed into the side of the stroller. The cup holder can be removed if desired.
What is Bumbleride Indie Twin warranty?
Bumbleride Indie Twin strollers have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
How do you fold the Bumbleride Indie Twin?
Here are the instructions on how to fold the Bumbleride indie twin:
- First, remove the seat from the stroller frame.
- Then, fold down the stroller frame.
- Next, fold the seats in half.
- Finally, store the stroller in the carrying bag.
How does the Indie Twin double stroller compare to other strollers?
The Indie Twin Stroller is a great option for parents who are looking for a double stroller that is both stylish and functional. Here are some of the ways that the Indie Twin Stroller compares to other strollers on the market:
- The Indie Twin Stroller has a sleek, modern design that is sure to turn heads.
- The stroller is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it a great choice for parents who are always on the go.
- The Indie Twin Stroller comes with a variety of features that other strollers do not, such as a built-in cup holder and a sun canopy.
- The stroller is also very affordable, making it a great option for parents who are on a budget.