Clek Fllo 2019 Convertible Car Seat - Mammoth
1+2 Year Extended Warranty - Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online within 3 months of purchase!
The Clek Fllo is a compact convertible car seat that is complete with industry-leading safety features like extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., a steel anti-rebound bar and Clek's patented Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology. The Clek Fllo offers Advanced Side Impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers, and an adjustable structural headrest. At less than 17 inches wide, Fllo conveniently fits 3-across in most vehicles.
The Mammoth fabric option from Clek is made from ethically sourced, 100% Australian Merino wool, with no-added flame retardant.
Besides being naturally flame-retardant, wool provides the following additional benefits:
- Body-temperature regulating
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Odour resistant
- Luxuriously soft
Child Height, Weight and Age
- Height: 25-43 in
- Weight: 14-50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Height: 30-49 in
- Weight: 22-65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended (1 year minimum)
Extended Rear-Facing Use with Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Extended Rear-Facing Use
Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use.
Steel Anti-Rebound Bar
Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the event of a collision.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
1. Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
2. Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
3. Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
REDUCING THE FORCES TRANSMITTED TO YOUR CHILD IN A COLLISION
Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo's Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
Compact design makes for easy installation... fits 3-across too!
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest.
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- Approved for use in aircraft.
GREENGUARD Select Certified
Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
9 Year Expiration
Seat Dimensions and Weight:
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in
- Harness-Slot Height: 8-17 in
- Width: 13-17 in
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 32.5 in
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 23.5-27 in
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing: 24 in
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 26-31 in
- Seat Weight: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)